Mr Bates and the post office

Watching the news tonight. Apparently there is an electronic note of the conversation and other colleagues were informed at the time.............................................. she's toast :oops::oops:

Sponsored Links
How can a politician deny what was said in a conversation she was not in?

Sponsored Links
David Cameron's government knew the Post Office had ditched a secret investigation that might have helped wrongly accused postmasters prove their innocence, the BBC can reveal.

BBCnews.co.uk

From the man who managed to f.up the Referendum, now this: the Tory government of the day knew. They lied, then tried to cover up the fact. A ****ing plague upon the damned lot of 'em.

A distinct lack of right wingers views and comments on this.

Ashamed? Afraid to criticise? No defence ?

Tony Blair was warned in 1999 that Horizon wasn't ready to be rolled out ........... and yes she's toast

It doesn’t make much sense. £500m is not a lot of money in government spending. A recording is available but lost. I can only assume there was either context or lies.

Has he named the people he emailed the secret recording to or the senior civil servant who instructed him?

Last edited:
It doesn’t make much sense. £500m is not a lot of money in government spending. A recording is available but lost. I can only assume there was either context or lies.

Has he named the people he emailed the secret recording to?
There's definitely lies.

It's just a question of who by

Watching the news tonight. Apparently there is an electronic note of the conversation and other colleagues were informed at the time.............................................. she's toast :oops::oops:

She'll be alright......
.......my bet is she'll just find someone else to sling under the bus ;)

There's definitely lies.

It's just a question of who by
I don’t think any experienced business leader would take an oral instruction to overrule a letter setting out objectives and priorities.

Particularly from a source with no apparent authority. Since when did chairs of the board take instruction from civil servants and why was the chair even contacted. The chair is not able to have such operational responsibility.

A distinct lack of right wingers views and comments on this.

Ashamed? Afraid to criticise? No defence ?
Have you forgot who started the thread ? usual clown comment as the entire debacle includes both parties

Have you forgot who started the thread ? usual clown comment as the entire debacle includes both parties
Bumping your gums to no effect again

Want to say which side of the fence you're on ? Can you actually say?

Sponsored Links
Back