Mr Central Heating prices, too good to be true?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I'm looking at adding a new boiler and rads to my 2 bedroom home, and have found this amazing deal at Mr Central heating. However the price seems very very low and i'm not sure if this is too good to be true.

Has anyone brought from these guys before and if so, how reliable/good are they?

I'm looking at this offer in particular, seems unbelievable that i get the Ferroli 26HE boiler, 7 Rads and all valves PLUS inhibitor etc for this price! Surely as they say, if something seems too good to be true, it probablty is!

http://mrcentralheating.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=125_188&products_id=1135

Sponsored Links
I've got stuff from them before and all was OK. I would say that its a Ferroli though and not a very high performance model either. You get what you pay for.

I wouldnt fit a ferroli if they paid me to take it. Utter sh1te. You will be a very unhappy bunny very quickly if you install one

Sponsored Links
It's that old saying - 'you can buy a good thing that's cheap, but you can't buy a cheap thing that's good.'

Can't go too far wrong with the Vaillant though.

what would you recommend if not a ferroli? are the valiant eco techs any good?

vaillant and ferroli should not be mentioned in the same sentence !
Yes vaillant are very good, but anything is better than a ferolli, except a keston, but anything else.

Yes avoid the ferroli.
The double radiators aren't double convectors just single convectors.
Other than that I have bought repeatly from them.
They deliver when they say and are always efficient.

"Hey, look at this house, its has 3 rooms, two gardens, a drive, a garage AND a roof, oh and its in the ghetto, is it too good to be true???"

Yes, Ferroli are cr4p, pretty bad, hence the price. Go for a valiant or a bosh. make sure you clean the system once installed.

They saved me £500 on plumbase prices on a Glow worm and 7 rads.

They now do double panel double convector rads :D

Buy most of my tuff from ultimate heating ( mr central heating)
Do unself a favor (Buy cheap buy twice)

Only ever done one from him and the finish on rads was sh+te ok for rented proprty but you would not use in own hose. . And rads is what you actually see .

I've been buying boilers from Mr CH for a while now and never had any problems with the service.

Ditto the other posts regarding the Ferroli.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back