mr niceic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi lectricians and mates, just a quick question, i have a pre-accessment tomorrow with mr niceic for my full enrollment, a bit nervous. What do i expect on his visit?

thanks for all replies in advance...........

Sponsored Links
Sorry late posting back but just seen your post.
Pre assessment is just to make sure you have everything in place such as a copy of health and safety policy and complaints procedure.
Mail me if you want any more info.

thanks Qedelec for your reply,

not long till mr" niceic"s visit, i have made a complaints register in one of my folders, the health policy not to sure ov that but does that apply me to have done the cscs health and safety test, if thats the case i did that last friday , though still awaiting for results. will post outcome soon as!

thanks a million.

sham

Sham

You just need to have a health and safety policicy and this can be downloaded off the net, I think it was called 'Stating Your Business'

He will also expect you to have in place a schedule of checking the calibration of your test equipment. You are required to have all test equipment checked annually but I think you can circumnavigate this by checking the readings in a calibration unit.
If you want to see the forms I use mail me and I will send by return.

Sponsored Links
thank Qedelec for your kindness,

i have a system in place for keeping a check on my tester, the meeting with mr niceic was a success apart from few minors, which i should have in place on the next visit, he reconned it will be in december some time.
just enough time for me to prepare.
i would appreciate if you can mail me some of you examples

thanks again Qedelec

MOD

please see item 13

e mail removed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back