NICEIC Enrollment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've paid my enrollment fee to NICEIC about a month ago and am waiting for the local engineering guy to contact me. what it was i haven't got any private work to declare, but have work i do for the council. would that be appropiate for enrollment with NICEIC. I am going for the full enrollment.
i am currently already doing NICEIC Minor work certificates and PIR, Would someone tell me if i can show old copies of my NICEIC Certificate to get my enrollment number or would i have to find my own private work.
All replies appriciated.

sham

Sponsored Links
sham said:
i've paid my enrollment fee to NICEIC about a month ago and am waiting for the local engineering guy to contact me. what it was i haven't got any private work to declare, but have work i do for the council. would that be appropiate for enrollment with NICEIC. I am going for the full enrollment.
i am currently already doing NICEIC Minor work certificates and PIR, Would someone tell me if i can show old copies of my NICEIC Certificate to get my enrollment number or would i have to find my own private work.
All replies appriciated.

sham

not sure, but if you do have to find some work, then you could always add a socket or summit at a mates house...

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your replies, i would appreciate any more advice from some one who is going through for enrollment.

i paid somewere near 470 for my enrollment fee.

sham

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back