'Muhammad' teddy teacher arrested

Sponsored Links
I just call mine teddy or ted for short... :oops: I ,I mean my friends one....um ah shocking shouldnt be allowed! ahemmm.

according to the koran or however you would like to spell it says

" no object, item or person shall be given the name mohammed"

so does that mean 100,000s of parents literally should be flogged? surely calling some snotty kid mohammed is far worse than naming a cute teddy bear!

Mohammad with an 'a' is the common name. *

My nastier side actually wants see this lady get the lashes. The more bad press this vile religion gets the better.

* edit.... Sorry error here. Cant be arsed to explain - just ignore it.

according to the koran or however you would like to spell it says

" no object, item or person shall be given the name mohammed"

so does that mean 100,000s of parents literally should be flogged? surely calling some snotty kid mohammed is far worse than naming a cute teddy bear!

lol, my thoughts exactly. :D

Sponsored Links
They're not offended anyway,they say that, it's all in the mind of the PC minority, who are listened too, far too much by a few political fools. As I said,this is our country.Let's keep it that way.

Roughcaster.

That is so true, the average Muslim, hindi, jew, or any ethnic minority is not bothered one bit by all this PC malarky, its the PC bods who think that the ethnics should be offended.

How many Muslim or any ethnic race is proud to go to a school nativity, and see thier little mohammed, ishkan, or hymie take part in thier school production.
How many ethnics do you see at Santas Grotto? quite a lot, as they want thier kids to mix, if you did a survey and asked any ethnic minority thier opinion regards Xmas,the majority would be all for it.

The 50 lashes should go to the ferkin liberal PC malarky who havent a clue. :evil:

I wish this women could take these lashes.

The world is watching.

i'd wind them up (in private) so it happened.

If you need to ask why, :rolleyes:

Don't be daft John.The point I am making is quite obvious.It just shows the comparison between live and let live in this country and other countries. But saying that,we don't want to be see the erosion of our beliefs,traditions, etc. for fear of offending others who come here to live.They're not offended anyway,they say that, it's all in the mind of the PC minority, who are listened too, far too much by a few political fools. As I said,this is our country.Let's keep it that way.

Roughcaster.

Is this the same minority that remove posts because "some people have compained"?

It seems to be that the name for the teddy bear was suggested by a seven year old boy in the class. The "crime" was that the teacher did not explain to the boy that using the name of the prophet for an in-animate object was contrary to his religion.

And I also feel that if foriegn governments permit and/or encourage the imposition of the law and tradition on foriegners in the way it is being imposed on this teacher then those same governments should encourage their own people to obey and respect the traditions and laws of any country they visit or emigrate to.

So our Christmas tradition should be kept as it was kept and those who do not celebrate Christmas should respect that tradition and not expect it to be terminated.

You have to bear in mind the origin of the word 'teddy' bear.

The USA is the Great Satan and to identify Allah with such a monster is seen as extremely insulting to the Muslim population.

The teacher should have realised this and for such a breach she should be flogged.

You have to bear in mind the origin of the word 'teddy' bear.

The USA is the Great Satan and to identify Allah with such a monster is seen as extremely insulting to the Muslim population.

The teacher should have realised this and for such a breach she should be flogged.

go on then mr know it fuking all, all the fuking time lets hear your explanation of the word teddy and why that a fuking cuddly toy is so bad in this world of rapists and murderers and polish haters.

Are you saying that your general knowledge is so poor that you don't know? :rolleyes:

ROUGHCASTER for Prime Minister. The sooner we have true Blue British leaders the better it will be for us all, including the immigrants.
I am Atheist but I still love Christmas for the shear fun of it all. Muslims enjoy it also, for I assume the same reason.
What a crazy religeon those people follow. A religeon that enforces it's corrupted views on its people with threat of violence is a religeon not worthy of the name. The sooner these people realise that they are being dictated to by people with a self interest in suppressing their natural instinct to question the sooner they will turn their back on the whole corrupted cult.

Sponsored Links
Back