Multi-tools

E

EddieM

Anyone got any opinions on these

I was thinking about one for chopping off bits of architrave, skirting etc.

Corrected typo.

Sponsored Links
They're brilliant. Once you've got one you'll wonder how you ever managed without one.

Not something which gets used every day but absoloutley indispensable.

Don't buy bosch blades they're a rip off. There's some on eBay for a couple of quid each which are just as good.

Not sure I do manage too well without one TBH, I find chopping out architraves and skirting really tiring these days... awww... poor me!

This is one of the best tools I have ever bought, you'll wonder how you survived without it.

Andy

Sponsored Links
I use mine for cutting out floor boards when a customer goes through a pipe, I have used it to cut a large root out when I was fitting a new gully, also found it useful for cutting copper pipe where I couldn't fit a pipe slice.

The list is endless. You can also use it for sanding down as mine came with a triangle pad and sand paper.

Andy

Agreed. I have an older Bosch model. It got used a lot during renovation projects.

Saxton sell their blade sets on eBay, and they are excellent value compared to genuine Bosch and seem to last just as well.

I'd be stuffed without mine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back