My Extension

Walls & ceiling painted. Internal bifold fitted. Helifix in place above openings:

upload_2021-11-29_13-10-12.jpeg

Sponsored Links
My plasterer came back to do the original rear wall - too big a job for me and the wall was about 30mm out of plumb, which he put right with lots of hardwall plaster.

upload_2021-11-29_13-14-45.jpeg

Pleased with the floor. Starting to fit kitchen units:

The kitchen was second hand and the units are by Pedini, a top Italian manufacturer. It cost me £5k including Gaggenau induction hob, oven, and freezer, Siemens dishwasher and fridge, and granite worktops. The units were documented at £35k, searching online I found the hob for $6000 and oven for $10000. The freezer was around £8000! Unfortunately the freezer conked out and we couldn't find a cheaper replacement of the same size, so we had to replace the fridge and freezer with a Samsung American style one.

The granite worktops needed a couple of repairs that I did with a black resin and is barely noticeable.

upload_2021-11-29_13-22-42.jpeg

upload_2021-11-29_13-23-22.jpeg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back