My introduction to everbody on site

• Thread starter Ianthedecorator
  • Start date
I

Ianthedecorator

Just want to introduce myself to all the members on DIYnot ,im ian the decorator from manchester uk ,im 46 single and have been a painter and decorator since leaving school in 1980 ,i also have a vast knowledge of the gardening business due to my fathers business ,during the last ten years summers i jump in on the gardening to help him out ,has worked very well over the years ,5 months on the gardens and 7 on the decorating during the winter months ! so iv a vast amount of knowledge and experience sat here to help anybody out ,iv only just found this because im reseaching ford fiestas ,and typed in google ,fiesta clutch and hey presto i found this site ! well think thats about it ,from me il read what everybody has been discussing ,many thanks ian

Sponsored Links
Ian, you sound 'just the job'! I have a feeling you'll fit right in.

Welcome to DIYnot mate. :D

Well have been looking for a site like this for a good while but it was only my research into ford fiestas that brought me to it ,looks a excellent site but think it will take me allnight to read through everything !

Well have been looking for a site like this for a good while but it was only my research into ford fiestas that brought me to it ,looks a excellent site but think it will take me allnight to read through everything !

welcome-mat.jpg

Sponsored Links
Welcome aboard the ship Ian.

Some nice guys on here but beware the sparks forum! ;)

Ianthedecorator, A warm welcome from me to you, sounds a bit chuckle brotherly that!
Hope you enjoy the stay.
Feista clutch? is that from a pervy mag?

Welcome aboard the ship Ian.

Some nice guys on here but beware the sparks forum! ;)

Also, be aware of our resident troll. No names, no pack drill but his name begins with G and ends in T. :LOL:

Welcome Ian, if you are not already insane you will be before long.

And then you'll fit in nicely. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back