My introduction to everbody on site

• Thread starter Ianthedecorator
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Hello and welcome Ian. One of the best forums in the whole world wide web.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Theres nothing worse than a bunch of builders for being insane ,my best mate liam is a 55 year old irish builder thats worth a million at least ! all the boys in the gang tomorrow night are plasterers painters plumbers etc ,and believe me they all should be sectioned ! you carnt work for liam unless you got drink ,drugs ,woman problems and you must be a outpatient at the local nut house ,you also must have the ability to drink 15 pints of carling on saturday night ,stay on it till late sunday night and duck mondays ,if you fit the above ,you got the job ! Also you must be a expert in bullshit ,and have a proven track record at telling excuses to the clients etc .

Sponsored Links
Theres nothing worse than a bunch of builders for being insane ,my best mate liam is a 55 year old irish builder thats worth a million at least ! all the boys in the gang tomorrow night are plasterers painters plumbers etc ,and believe me they all should be sectioned ! you carnt work for liam unless you got drink ,drugs ,woman problems and you must be a outpatient at the local nut house ,you also must have the ability to drink 15 pints of carling on saturday night ,stay on it till late sunday night and duck mondays ,if you fit the above ,you got the job ! Also you must be a expert in bulls**t ,and have a proven track record at telling excuses to the clients etc .

Welcome withdrawn. :rolleyes:

Theres nothing worse than a bunch of builders for being insane ,my best mate liam is a 55 year old irish builder thats worth a million at least ! all the boys in the gang tomorrow night are plasterers painters plumbers etc ,and believe me they all should be sectioned ! you carnt work for liam unless you got drink ,drugs ,woman problems and you must be a outpatient at the local nut house ,you also must have the ability to drink 15 pints of carling on saturday night ,stay on it till late sunday night and duck mondays ,if you fit the above ,you got the job ! Also you must be a expert in bulls**t ,and have a proven track record at telling excuses to the clients etc .
Is this a recruitment drive? The Terms and Conditions are certainly attractive!

you carnt work for liam unless you got drink ,drugs ,woman problems and you must be a outpatient at the local nut house ,you also must have the ability to drink 15 pints of carling on saturday night ,stay on it till late sunday night and duck mondays ,if you fit the above ,you got the job !

thank f*ck that counts me out then.

15 pints of carling?????????

now if it was kaliber thats wot real men drink :LOL: :LOL:

diane hi ,what you trying to say im curious to know ! was it the 15 pints ,or just carling ?

Sponsored Links
Back