myson midas si

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
to be honest never had too much trouble with boiler did ch pump about 3 years ago and been fine till now .heard loud bang from boiler then had no hot water or ch so had a quick look found if i turn electric off to boiler and restarted it worked fine for a day, timer switched turned off ch at night and fired up again in the morning by mid afternoon same thing happend again no hot water or ch .when turning ch on the igniter didnt click and pilot light couldnt light same with water but after switching off at mains again boiler back working enginner said could be pcb but looking at wiring diagram there is two one main board one ignition board both around £250
is there anybody who could shed light on subject?could it be a sensor?
pumps seem to work ok did get fault of pilot lighting and fired up for about 10secs then cut out? is there anybody out there with manual for this boiler?

Sponsored Links
I find it very difficult to follow what you have said because it lacks the usual punctuation.

Have you tried the new eat as much indian/Chinese restaurant upstairs in the old Fire station at Pool Meadow?

I am not in Cov until next week but will be going to the Castle Balti in L/S where I can take my own wine.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back