Mystery part?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, found this part kicking about in the bottom of my new Beko DW686 dishwasher. It was underneath the filter and stopped me from refitting the filter after rinsing.
I can't see anywhere for it to fit and it looks to me like it clips on somewhere and directs water.
It has a number stamped on it - 173794 - but I can't find any reference to a Beko part with that number on the www. It's about 60mm long and 40mm dia.

Does anyone have an idea where it goes?

2014-08-26093300_zps92b98139.jpg

2014-08-26093309_zpsc0cfd32e.jpg

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It could be a part that was dropped during assembly and not retrieved. I have found various nuts, washers, springs etc. in the bottom of washing machines that got there that way. If you look inside on the left hand side of the wash tub there is a grating similar to a sink overflow. Could the part behind that grating be the same as your mystery part? Alternatively, I did wonder if it is part of the drying system. I'm not familiar with the machine but I believe it has some means of air drying the dishes.

Look at the very top on the inside. Is this not the top spray nozzle?

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys, that's it and now back in position!
I had looked all round inside but didn't spot the top pipe up in the roof of the washer. :LOL:

Cheers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back