Mystery shower thing? Anyone know what it is?

Sponsored Links
Damn it guys.. total paranoia now :LOL:

Some sort of magnet safety switch? The led on the right has what looks like a locating pin.

Sponsored Links
Looking @ the thing in the middle with the angled hole - I reckon you back into the corner and ,...........whoosh.

Have you asked the owner of the shower ?

Is there anything that could identify the manufacturer ?

Maybe it is a controller for a pumped waste system,( shower in basement ? ) but probably something else.

It’s in my house here in the UK. Just moved in a few weeks back but it wasn’t really a priority. Now you guys have me paranoid it’ll be dismantled this weekend.

I’m pretty convinced is a basic steam generator. I’m wondering if the led and locating pin is actually a thermometer?

I’ll dig under the tray this weekend and see what it’s connected to. (Hopefully not a network Video Recorder!! )

I’m pretty convinced is a basic steam generator. I’m wondering if the led and locating pin is actually a thermometer?

If that was the case, you should be very aware of a big-ass box somewhere to generate the steam....?

Any problems with the tray draining? If so then my bet is a pumped discharge however never seen that one before.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back