Name that Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Came across this boiler yesterday without any markings whatsoever.
Obviously a cheap one like Biasi or Heatline.

Is anyone familiar with this one please and tell me the model.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Now there is a programmer that takes a degree to program :)

Sponsored Links
it would only cost £50 to get an RGI out to the property to identify it for you and you would get all the information you need.

Best 2 minutes work of the day.

These boilers aren't bloody free. We're paying for these scroungers.

What pishes me off the most is the landlords getting them because of their feckless tenants.

Can't understand why you plumbers are twisting, someones going to fit them, instead of moaning, join in and get some extra work !!! Unless your'e too busy, in which case it shouldn't make any difference to your workload.

It is also about the waste of money and the lining of pockets for idiots like the OP and those further up the food chain of this Eco-system (see what i did there? :LOL:.

Some of us have morals.

Can't understand why you plumbers are twisting, someones going to fit them, instead of moaning, join in and get some extra work !!! Unless your'e too busy, in which case it shouldn't make any difference to your workload.

I just repair them mostly. I don't give info for free. Like the OP (presumption) I have a family and make my money KNOWING what boiler I'm dealing with. If I need info, I go to the CC.

Incase you forgot, this is a DIY site, not 'name this boiler, so I can do my job'.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back