Name this connector!

Sponsored Links
looks like a new flexi with appropriate ends.

Have you tried your local plumbers merchant ?.

Al

it looks like a filling loop to me, to fill a sealed system (heating)
what are you joining up?
or what are you trying to do?

Sponsored Links
It is indeed a filling loop flexi hose.

The question is, what is it been used for?

I'll quadrify that diagnosis, quintify it, hexafy, heptafy etc etc.

Yup - it's a filling loop (by that I assume you mean it connects the mains to the central heating system for topping it up/filling it).

I don't seem to be able to find one on any online plumbing centres.

It seems a male -> male connector is hard to find. (no jokes please :))

Cheers

Rob

So, when you typed filling loop in google and got 8,150,000 results you still struggled to find a retailer with what you required,

Just for you.

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/13806/Plumbing/Boilers-and-Accs/Combi-Straight-Filling-Loop

p1859687_l.jpg

Yes there are LOADS of filling loops but if you take a look at the pictures I provided in the first post you'll see I need a male to male and not a female to female - which I can get anywhere - even at my local Butchers! :)

The picture you've posted is female to female.

Rob

the photo show by the last post is infact the hose youve given us pictures of, it just happens that the picture last posted has the filling loop isolating valves attached, by a fillin gloop kit and just use the hose with the male ends and discard the 2 compression fittings with the handles on them.

Rob,

If you want to join those ends together ( can't think why tho), buy a 15mm straight compression connector and take the nuts and olives off it.
Voila! join away:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back