National Lockdown Official Rules

Sponsored Links
Eh?

Im getting a headache trying to read that , you can only leave home for education and you can only leave home for work? Very poorly worded

You should only exercise in your local area, does that mean it's guidance only and not law and there's nothing stopping me travelling 300 miles for "exercise"?

Of course I won't mention that the long list of reasons why you can leave your home is pretty much every reason you would leave your home in the first place!

Any wonder why most people won't give a toss about the 'rules'? :rolleyes:

But hey, a manipulated clown was voted in by a minority to 'take control'...

The stupid part of the electorate got what it wished for - total confusion!

It's the old story if people believe rules are too Draconian , then they will simply ignore them

Sponsored Links
It's the old story if people believe rules are too Draconian , then they will simply ignore them
It's not so much about whether it's draconian or not, it's about clarity and decisive decisions...

borisconi is incapable of being either clear or decisive!

And as for being 'led by the science', that has become being 'led by the science' only when 'politically expedient'!

I'm of the mind that when Boris says he is being " led by the science" he actually means "don't shoot me I'm just the messenger"

I'm of the mind that when Boris says he is being " led by the science" he actually means "don't shoot me I'm just the messenger"

The scientists provide their input and usually forumualte a set of actions which Bojo with his cabinet can decide how to proceed. Bojo has to draw on numerous experts and then coalesce all of that into a coherent strategy.

What he means by "led by the science"is that he wants to be absolved of any responsibility.

He consistently repeats the same mistake. Along with a pliant media and a public still in awe of getting Brexit done, Bojo still has support of vast swathes of the electorate.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/01/boris-johnson-victim-emotions

His compassion for the public may be limited, but never let it be said that our leader is a man who neglects his own emotions

What he means by "led by the science"is that he wants to be absolved of any responsibility.

This attitude (and the blame game when Cummings was around) forced the scientists to go public in the spring, to tell the population directly: "We advise, we do not decide. Ministers decide!" That was after a number of cock-ups and u-turns where Bozza simply blamed the scientists for his bumbling.

its been the same incoherent contradictory nonsense from the start. I gave Bojo the benefit of the doubt at the start of the pandemic, however 9 moths down the line and the governments handling of the situation is just as bad as it was at the start, they've learnt the total sum of f**k all.

the government needs someone decisive in charge, whether they are wrong or right at least we would have clear cut decisions.

i've made some simple bullet point rules i stick by

only leave house to:

- go to work
- collect/purchase supplies ( however order online for delivery only where possible)
- 2 hours exercise per day (avoid play parks etc)

have zero physical contact with those out of my house and work bubble
when having to get supplies always wear a mask and use plenty of hand sanitiser

As well as many people are stupid and ignore any rules and laws that suits them because they do not give a fook about anyone or anything except their needs wants and desires.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://assets.publishing.service.g...data/file/949536/NationalLockdownGuidance.pdf

This is a mess. It's full of random formatting, missing bullet points, even a bullet point is in red.

This was cobbled together and just uploaded. I would expect this from a student rushing to meet a deadline, but a Government in the middle of a pandemic?

This shoddy document encapsulates our leadership and Government.
Yes that pesky Virus COVID needs to get with the timetable

As well as many people are stupid and ignore any rules and laws that suites them because they do not give a fook about anyone or anything except their needs wants and desires.

As well as many people who can think for themselves, carry out a valid and adequate risk assessment, and be safer "ignoring the rules" than many will be who abide by them.

Sponsored Links
Back