Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have an electric roller shutter door, been working great for last 4 yrs, I had to change the battery in one of the fobs last week but now it won't program to the controller unit.

I have cleared the memory of all remotes and programmed 2 remotes to the controller but the one with the new battery will not program.

I have searched the web and tried various different solutions but to no available.

Does anyone here have any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

I have upload a couple of photos of the circuit board in case that helps.

Attachments

• 20190627_183146.jpg
    20190627_183146.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 489
Sponsored Links
Is the new battery known to be good. ?
Have you tried the new battery in one of the fobs that does program to the controller ?

The battery is brand new, not tried a new battery in the other fob because if that stops working I'm knackered because 2 of us use the garage.

Sponsored Links
The battery was the original one from when we had the doors fitted so 4 yrs old.

Don’t think you are getting it ....did the fob just stop working , so you replaced the battery and still does not work ...is that it ?

Don’t think you are getting it ....did the fob just stop working , so you replaced the battery and still does not work ...is that it ?

The fob stopped working, the lights would come on when the buttons were pressed but nothing else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back