Need a little advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, i didnt know where to put this so here it is.

Im trying to hook up an office type chair to an electric wheel/motorized base controlled by a joystick type device, not because im handicapped, but because i work on 4 or 5 computers at one time and their quite a ways away.(that and if i figure it out, ill make the ultimate t.v. chair :cool: )

What im looking for is what i could use and how i would go about setting it up.

I need to be able to turn it, and if possible add some other power outlets for other electronic devices like a cell which needs to be charged.

Sponsored Links
User665 said:
Well, i didnt know where to put this so here it is.

Im trying to hook up an office type chair to an electric wheel/motorized base controlled by a joystick type device, not because im handicapped, but because i work on 4 or 5 computers at one time and their quite a ways away.(that and if i figure it out, ill make the ultimate t.v. chair :cool: )

What im looking for is what i could use and how i would go about setting it up.

I need to be able to turn it, and if possible add some other power outlets for other electronic devices like a cell which needs to be charged.

Why don't use use a KVM switch or terminal services, assuming you're using windows?

Get hold of a copy of the Eagle comic from the 1950`s look @ Dan Dare. His enemy, the Mekon, had just what you need :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back