Need a Nail Gun Recomendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I used to use a Tacwise 191el nail gun for nailing beading when doing laminate flooring which lasted 3 years. So when I replaced it I bought the Tacwise Duo 50 thinking I could use it for beading and maybe Architraves.
Anyway it broke after 6 months and I found it too powerful for beadings and dented them and not powerful enough for architraves (Useless Thing) Anyway they have sent me a brand new replacement which I am planning on selling for about £100. Was going to go back to the Tacwise 191el but now thinking of putting that £100 to a better nail gun.
I don't min if it is corded or cordless (Don't want air compressor one). Ideally I would like to be able to adjust the power on it and it will mainly be used for beading laminate flooring, MDF/wood architraves and a bonus would be if it could also do Skirting boards to block. Looking to spend around £250-£300 approx.
Anyone use a nail gun that can do this or can recommend one?
Thanks Girls & Guys

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back