Need a toilet with a hugh outlet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In order to get enough fall towards the soil stack I need a toilet with a higher than standard waste outlet. I have a situation whereby i cant put the joint into the soilstack (which is 2m away) any lower. I don't think I'll have sufficient fall to get the waste flowing away ok. Are there any toilets out there where the outlet is high up on the backof the toilet?

Sponsored Links
Do you realise you only need a 1:40 fall?

The usual solution is to raise the toilet pan on a pedistal.

Tony

Not ideal but if neither solution is available you could use a macerator and pump the waste away. As tony says, i have raised toilet onto plinths before....25-50 mm is usually enough. You could try it. if not go for a macerator

Sponsored Links
As tony says, i have raised toilet onto plinths before....25-50 mm is usually enough. You could try it. if not go for a macerator
And some old people actually prefer it as its easier for them to get on and off :)

Kinhell
a better option would be toilet pan mounted on a frame purpose built then you can easily alter height to suit ideally a fall of 1;40 is the one to aim for
also easy to mop under when it leaks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back