Toilets with outlet <80mm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm renovating a house at the moment and we have just reached first fix plumbing stage. Having got the routing for the soil pipe for a new toilet sorted it has now gone pear-shaped. The void within which the pipe is to be located is just about large enough for a 100mm pipe but does allow sufficeient room for the required fall.

Having researched options, of which a Saniflo is definitely not a preferred option, as I have grown to loathe these in our current house, I see that you can go with a 75mm waste pipe if the toilet has an outlet of <80mm, and the pipe is not connected to any other toilets.

I realise the potential drawbacks of such a system, but these are far outweighed by the drawbacks of the alternatives. My question is simply to find out how easy it is to get a toilet with an outlet of <80mm; are these standard stock items?

Many thanks

Simmo

Sponsored Links
On the Multikwik website it states thet the test for whether a pan connector makes the grade is that an 80mm sphere must pass through unimpeded.
Who the hell is gonna pass something like that?!

You could use a pan conn designed for a 4" pan outlet but smaller pipe.
Something like a Multikwik MKS7 or MKS10.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back