Non standard soil pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have moved into a new house recently and yesterday I noticed water on the bathroom floor. On closer inspection I noticed it was a leak from the toilet waste pipe connector. It looks like a bad job. The pan outlet is 80mm, but the soil pipe is also 80mm and not a standard 110mm. Whoever fitted it has tried to force a 80mm to 110mm pipe connector on and damaged it. I have tried a search online to find a 80mm to 80mm connector but no luck. Any quick fixes?

Sponsored Links
Standard connections unless you live in Spain, seal has gone on your pan connector,buy a new one,many options available. Never come across a non standard soil pipe unless you have en suite,sometimes 3 inch leading to 4 inch.

Looked for options, the standard seems to be 110mm pipe
The connector won't fit inside 80mm pipe

Sponsored Links
Might be a tad difficult sourcing a 3" pan connector. :p

So long as the pan outlet is not greater than 80mm you can have a stack of minimum 75mm. Providing no other WC is connected.

Yeah, pasting is great fella having a clue is different. :rolleyes:

We used 3" pan connectors (straight adapters) (over 200) when refurbing a block of flats in Newcastle, all toilets went into 3" cast pipe. Multikwik make them.

No,you didn`t,no such thing, you used a converter to plumb into cast pipe, ;)
Nobody makes toilets with 3 inch outlet, Simples. ;)

We used 3" pan connectors..........
Multikwik No10 is for 41/2"/108-114mm pan spigots. OP states his spigot is 80mm. As previous, Mk do not do 3"/80mm both ends.

The only way round it (using Multikwiks) would be:
No5 (for small spigot)
Multilink
No10 (for small pipe)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back