Non standard soil pipe

Sponsored Links
Yeah like I said,it`s a converter from back of pan which is universal ,4 inch. Are you simple or summat? :rolleyes:

Another little Hitler who can`t stand anothers [another what, little Hittler?] opinion? Wassup? aint I in your gang?? :LOL:
Nothing wrong with having an opinion. It's your propensity for personal insults (about which you have previously complained - see quote you seem to have earlier ignored) and bad attitude.

People come here for help, advice and information, not opinions. Your uninformed opinions, generally about the poster and not their problem, are a waste of bandwidth.

We are all one gang here, no cliques. Fit in or foxtrot oscar. Simples.

Sponsored Links
Yeah like I said,it`s a converter from back of pan which is universal ,4 inch. Are you simple or summat? :rolleyes:
Now you are showing your ignorance and lack of knowledge. 4" may well be "universal" nowadays, but that was not always the case. Why do you think Multikwik make connectors for 3 different spigot sizes?

From whence does your plumbing knowledge come?

It's your propensity for personal insults
whom have I insulted??

and bad attitude.

Towards whom???

People come here for help, advice and information, not opinions.

I thought we were giving our opinions,are you on the same site as the rest of the Forum? :LOL:

Your uninformed opinions, generally about the poster and not their problem, are a waste of bandwidth

I`m well informed and have given credible advice,if you don`t like my style,tuff, Who died and made you the Boss. No mark. :rolleyes:

Now you are showing your ignorance and lack of knowledge. 4" may well be "universal" nowadays, but that was not always the case.

Err.. yes it has always been the case.

Why do you think Multikwik make connectors for 3 different spigot sizes?

Because they don`t regarding a toilet pan. I fit at least 4 per week. ;)

And this will solve the problem

Before you ride into the Sunset...it`s an adaptor..doesn`t matter how you say it,your bog will accept a standard pan connector. Off now to take a dump in my off the wall pan.Go figure..:cool:

It's your propensity for personal insults
whom have I insulted??
You've called one person buttwipe, another a plank

and bad attitude.

Towards whom???
The people you've insulted

People come here for help, advice and information, not opinions.

I thought we were giving our opinions,are you on the same site as the rest of the Forum?
Most give advice etc, not opinions

Your uninformed opinions, generally about the poster and not their problem, are a waste of bandwidth

I`m well informed and have given credible advice,if you don`t like my style, tuff, Who died and made you the Boss. No mark.
No mark? Kettle and pot again.
Nobody died and nobody made me boss. More well informed and credible advice less opinion/attitude would be nice. Pretty please.

Because they don`t regarding a toilet pan. I fit at least 4 per week.
But they do, Terry. Check their website.

You fit 4 contemporary bogs per week and that makes you an expert on pan connectors/adaptors, ancient and modern? :rolleyes:

Going from a standard pan connector, which is what I have said...don`t some sad acts go to extremes to make their point. :?: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back