Non standard soil pipe

Wouldn't be the first transam. :mrgreen:

Installing 4 bogs a week goes a long way to explain the pathetic attitude (or is it just a monumental shoulder chip?).

I do 2 bogs a year if I'm unlucky and that makes me grumpy for days ;)

Sponsored Links
I reckon "He" chantel may well be one of them care in the community fruit cakes :eek:

Blimey who's street does he live on :eek:

:)

You've called one person buttwipe, another a plank

That`s not an insult it`s the truth. :LOL:

People come here for help, advice and information, not opinions.
We all give advice based on our opinions and experiences, that`s why it`s called a Forum. ;)

Most give advice etc, not opinions

All give advice based on their opinions is there something wrong with your head? :LOL:
Your uninformed opinions, generally about the poster and not their problem, are a waste of bandwidth
That would be a great statement if we were on a radio show this is t`internet son, ;)
More well informed and credible advice less opinion/attitude would be nice
Point to one inaccurate statement noob, don`t post me again, I couldn`t care less about your sensitivities. Now go shove your keyboard where the sun don`t shine.:cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
The links I put up Is a straight pan connector for 3 inch pan to 4 inch pipe

The extender is 4 inch down to 3 inch Look again.

Problem solved

Pan connector onto pan, into extender

extender into pipe job done.

Back home feet up, while you lot stand and argue about it can't be done they don't make one.

40 year of problem solving getting the job done, while you lot scratch your heads thinking about it, and looking in catalogues,

I have never asked a storeman what I need to do the job. I tell him, to get It me. end ov.

I have revisited this post due to a suggestion or implication that I made against a forum member "Steelmason"

I have suggested that this forum member was posting under a different name.

namely Chantelle. I need to apologise to Steelmason for making this suggestion. Sorry .

I dd take the above seriously . Sorry steelmason

love how everyone is arguing over a soil pipe and toilet that nobody has even seen!! (a photo would have had this sorted in one post)

OP get an adapter and a standard pan connector (though Im guessing the soil pipe is not 3")

Lets all move on and argue on another thread. :LOL:

Chantel you must be some "lady" a landlord/maintainance hero/prolific bog fitter/retired gasMAN if indeed you are a lady (from birth) where have you been all my life ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

love how everyone is arguing over a soil pipe and toilet that nobody has even seen!! (a photo would have had this sorted in one post)

OP get an adapter and a standard pan connector (though Im guessing the soil pipe is not 3")

Lets all move on and argue on another thread. :LOL:

Chantel you must be some "lady" a landlord/maintainance hero/prolific bog fitter/retired gasMAN if indeed you are a lady (from birth) where have you been all my life ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All you would get from Chantel my boy is a sore rectum. :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back