Need assistance with Scantronic i-on40 setup

you mentioned swapping over the green and yellow cables at the panel. do you still think this is needed? cheers

Sponsored Links
If this siren is anything like the Belle then they are very easy to fook up. Messing around getting wrong connections is sure to do it.

Sponsored Links
thanks for all your help. i'm confident the wiring is correct now, and there's still no bell or strobe, so it can only be a faulty bellbox (or possibly cabling)

fortunately, i've got a 2nd bellbox so i'll test that one this weekend

thanks again

please bear with me, but i have purchased a "scantronic ion-40" control panel and a "pyronix deltabell e" siren and i'm really struggling with a few things. a friend, who's an electrician, has assisted me with the wiring, but we're a little confused about the connections. we were expecting to connect strobe to strobe, bell to bell, etc and basically just match up the colours on the control panel and the siren. unfortunately, the connections shown in the scantronix manual do not seem to match up with the pyronix manual. we've connected the control panel to the siren in the way that we thought was most likely to be correct, but i've just tried to add the siren and the control panel cannot see it, so i'm wondering if the connections are wrong - please see pictures below. any advice would be much appreciated...

connections in control panel...
View media item 68714Did you ever sort this one out please

connections in siren...
View media item 68713
scantronic control panel wiring diagram...
View media item 68715
pyronic siren wiring diagram...
View media item 68717

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back