Need backdoor replacing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!

We have moved into a property where the back door is an internal door! Its a private property!!!! Landlord wont do anything!!!!

Im in rotherham south yorkshire. Its not say at all.

What can i do? I need someone to help me.

Sponsored Links
Get someone to kick it in like there was an attempted burglary, or ring your local environmental health department, and ask them to check it out. Obviously, you're landlord may try and evict you for going up against him, but he's not allowed to do a revenge eviction nowadays.

Sponsored Links
Not sure, but I think the lady is saying that she has a back door on her rented house, which is actually just a flimsy door that would normally be only used as an internal door. I think she is worried that it isn't safe/secure. Guessing that the title is asking how she can get a proper UPVC door fitted instead, without spending lots of money.

There again, I could be wrong.

When you see plod on the telly trying to get in on a drugs bust, they seem to have trouble smashing them in. I thought a drug dealer type may be able to give some advice on a sturdy door. If he doesn't know, they could buy a bag of super strength skunk from him, smoke it & not give a toss about being broken into.

20171102_192132.jpg
Sorry if I wrote it wrong.

Basically. My back door, is a wooden internal door. A very poor internal door at that.

Sponsored Links
Back