need help to connect electric cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have just bought a electrolux ekc 5544k cooker I know how to connect to wall socket but not sure about the connection to cooker have bought the correct wire but what to do now many thanks

Sponsored Links
define "correct wire"?

we've had someone on here claiming to have the right wire before, only to post a photo of her trying to wire it up with 0.75mm² cable....

Sponsored Links
but at least "hers" often ask for help and can flutter eyelashes to assist the getting of the help they need...... "hims" so often refuse to ask for help or only accept the help they want to hear.

Have just bought a electrolux ekc 5544k cooker I know how to connect to wall socket but not sure about the connection to cooker have bought the correct wire but what to do now many thanks
Cooker now connected and working not bad for someone with 2 disabilities ie scottish and female lol as before many thanks specially to edward

Let's not be sexist, "hims" get it wrong too.
He's not - the specific case to which he referred did involve a woman.

Op - congratulations on getting it wired up without any difficulties. Honestly thought it was going to kick off on here again, notably about issues of competence and scottish regulations. This thread will give you an idea of where I was coming from : //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=170197&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

aren't scotish the same wiring regs as ours? it's only the building notification that's different..

I'm still interested what "correct wire" you used for connecting up with..

please don't say you took the word of one of the orange t-shirted monkeys at B&Q?

bqanimws1.gif

aren't scotish the same wiring regs as ours? it's only the building notification that's different..

Was referring to regulations regarding notification :confused:
Wonder what it was wired into

I'm still interested what "correct wire" you used for connecting up with..

please don't say you took the word of one of the orange t-shirted monkeys at B&Q?

Actually read instructions then bought 6mm2 wiring for cooker it was actually only how to connect it to cooker that was problem but alls well that ends well thanks to everyone [/u]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back