Need someone to install a Texecom Premier Elite 24-W system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I need someone to help install a Texecom Premier Elite 24-W system in Dartford, Kent.

I would like to know the approx installation costs also.

cheers

Sponsored Links
how technical are you and what are you having on it.

No of bellbox's ( which ones)
All wireless devices?
How many hard wired how many wireless?
How many keypads
what communications are you having?

Where do you plan putting the unit?

Is it to replace an existing alarm?

Its too far for me to travel, but price wise need to know whats being added to it.

how technical are you and what are you having on it.

No of bellbox's ( which ones)
All wireless devices?
How many hard wired how many wireless?
How many keypads
what communications are you having?

Where do you plan putting the unit?

Is it to replace an existing alarm?

Its too far for me to travel, but price wise need to know whats being added to it.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I implement IT solutions for a living but dont know a lot about electrical wiring.

I plan on putting in a Texecom Premier Elite Odyssey 1 115db Bellbox and a decoy.

3 x Premier Elite XT-W
2 x Impaq Contact-W
1 keypad
and a com2400 unit.

I plan on putting the control box in the study on the first floor and the keypad near the main entrance downstairs. So the main challenge for me is the wiring from the control box to the keypad and to the bellbox

This will be a new installation as i recently moved into a new build house.

I also need to know if i should buy the core cable or will the installer be bringing his

Hope this helps

Sponsored Links
Sent you a message regarding this.

there isn't a lot to install but the routing of the cables and and testing I reckon it would take no more than a day to install from scratch.

With it being a new build conscious that you may want to avoid decorating if at all possible.

I suggest you see if anyone messages you with a firm price for the job.

In the mean time there are lots of installation companies in your area that install Texecom products so maybe worth doing a quick ring round and see what they have to say.

Do you have the kit already, and how soon do you want it installing?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back