Need to identify connections under sink...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks both. I’ve already got the tap tail adaptors, but if I leave the pipework as is, where do I connect them when the isolators are below the garden tap and WM connections?

Why would it matter where your appliance feeds are? If they're on the tap side of the valves, they'll be dead when you turn the valves off. If they're on the main side, the valve will isolate the side you're working on from them. Just shut the valves, cut the pipes near to the sink and slap em on

Why would it matter where your appliance feeds are? If they're on the tap side of the valves, they'll be dead when you turn the valves off. If they're on the main side, the valve will isolate the side you're working on from them. Just shut the valves, cut the pipes near to the sink and slap em on
To be honest (and I think the photos make this obvious) the current spaghetti junction of pipe and valves needs sorting in order to
improve access and make the pipework easier to work on in future, should the need arise. But thanks anyhow for sharing your thoughts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back