Needle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mod Rupert said:
something inconsistent with previous acts of moderation
Needle, or point out an inconsistency, in the same manner as the-pointing-out-of-inconsistencies has occurred on many topics, which have not been moderated according to the same set of rules you're using this morning?

Please state why you want to censor the jibe that someone posted, viz:

someone said:
Sorry, Thermo - if ever I want to reply to anything you ask, I'll try and remember that you have a very short attention span.
...when you leave in place the jibe to which there is a link from that same topic.

Sponsored Links
You are asking a mod to explain why they are inconsistent and illogical? Have you learnt nothing from this forum? :eek: :D

Sorry, Thermo - if ever I want to reply to anything you ask, I'll try and remember that you have a very short attention span.

sorry what did you say?

Short attention span, no i just have a life thats not so empty that i need to fill it by disecting every subject on this forum and spending hours researching it and give answers to every question, with more questions than answers, all on a post that takes up nearly a whole page. Oh and most of the time its strayed so far off the path your likely to find hansel and gretal

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
You are asking a mod to explain why they are inconsistent and illogical?
No; I'm asking one moderator to explain one of his actions.

Thermo said:
someone who isn't me said:
sorry what did you say?
I didn't say it - this is a quote from another topic, where the sarcastic comment directed at you was deleted by a moderator who now refuses to explain why.

Back