neff combination oven B6774n0gb03 noisy fan identification.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a fault with the above microwave oven. when it is on, in either microwave or oven mode, it makes a terrible rattling noise. I have removed the glass cover on the oven ceiling (where the noise appears have it source) and have discovered that when the oven is on, that the diffuser/impellor is hardly moving at all and when it does it does in a jerky fashion.
I have looked on neffs website at the exploded diagrams and am unable to identify the correct part. can someone please help identify which part it is so i can repair the bloody thing.

cheers gav.

Sponsored Links
It will be the cooling fan located near the front left it has a metal blade that has come loose therefore causing the noise.Not repairable will need to replace the fan.

not sure it is that tbh. its a verticle shaft coming through the centre of the ceiling of the oven and is not offset to the left in the slightest. the impellor on it does not look like a cooling blade either.

photo tonight if i can.

It does not use that part on the oven setting that is the microwave aerial.

Sponsored Links
Mirowave stirrer, probably, you should be cafull with what you are doing as you could finish by making the machine LEAK MICROWAVES.

Mirowave stirrer, probably, you should be cafull with what you are doing as you could finish by making the machine LEAK MICROWAVES.

i think you may be on the right track there and yes well aware of the growing an extra head danger.... probly end up just getting someone in... :rolleyes: :LOL:

It is available part number 494990 motor fan bosch spares.£54.
Remove lid you will see a horn shaped item near front left remove 3 screws then it comes out easy peasy.To replace it is tight fit but can be done. Save money do it yourself.

the part that is noisy is attatched to the crescent shaped bit of metal.... when microwave is on its very rattly . sometimes it spins, mostly not though. the shaft feels loose .

cheers for the above reply... is that indeed what i am referring to, and though the part you have suggested is bosch, will that fit the neff oven?

cheers gav.

That part is the aerial for the microwave. It comes in 2 parts the aerial then the motor.You will need to decide which one is loose.Sounds like the aerial is loose.Take it off and run without if it makes a noise without it on then it is the motor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back