Neff Dishwasher broken down

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, my Neff dishwasher seems to have an unusual problem. The dishwasher motor is running yet no lights are on. It switches on and off with the main switch but will not do anything except drain. I have tried cleaning all parts and checked the hose which all seem to be clear and clean. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
If the drain pump runs continuously you have a leak & it has activated the flood protection device. Lean the DW forward to run the water off the baseplate (have some old towels ready). Once the water is evacuated you ought to be able to restart the machine. However this still leaves you with a leak to track down. Popular places for leaks are wash motor seals. If you require more info post the machine "E-number" it is laser etched on the door lip.

Thank you, I will try, wish me luck :) :confused:
If the drain pump runs continuously you have a leak & it has activated the flood protection device. Lean the DW forward to run the water off the baseplate (have some old towels ready). Once the water is evacuated you ought to be able to restart the machine. However this still leaves you with a leak to track down. Popular places for leaks are wash motor seals. If you require more info post the machine "E-number" it is laser etched on the door lip.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back