Neff dishwasher filling with scarcely a trickle. ?Aquastop?

Thanks for your continuing interest and help.

So, you're pretty sure that it's the aquastop itself that is faulty?

I think the time is coming to take the cover off the valve solenoid/motor to see what's going on inside there. Does it just lever off? Is the yellowish stuff inside that cover just grease?

I could also try disconnecting the clear tube to see if there's any pressure inside. Does it disconnect easily? Can I take the cover off the pressure switch?

You'll see that I like to do as much as possible with my head before getting to work with my hands. That's because I'm away outside my comfort zone with water. Give me electricity any day!

Sponsored Links
Just to say that after a gap when I was doing other things, I've now replaced the Aquastop. The dishwasher is now filling and performing perfectly. The Neff spare parts set up is excellent. The machines and parts may be a bit costly but you get what you pay for. Thanks to all who have advised.

So, I've been able to fix a 17 year old machine, avoided paying for a service engineer to tell me that "it's not worth repairing", avoided adding to landfill problems and learnt a lot in the process. That's what it's all about.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back