Neff Integrated Fridge Freezer K9625x

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
According to my mother inl aw this fridge is not holding a low temperature. Each time when I call to see it the temperature is about 10 degrees and there is no ice on the back wall. Not sure if it has just been in defrost mode hence the slighly higher temperature. The freezer section according to inbuilt the door thermometer is just about OK, with temperatute on low side of central range. Neff man said at first there was no ventilation to rear . Installed 6 years ago there is a gap to rear with gap in kickboard too. He said thermostat OK.He then condemned the compressor(or was it condensor?) £350+ to fix. He never extracted it from its cupboard space.Anybody know if this is likely to be true. I was wondering if rear fins are covered in too much dust though I would have thought that if this was case and the appliance could not lose heat the autodefrost would not kick in but then I am not sure if this works on temperature alone or timer.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back