neon transformer

I gave the same information to the people I bought the transformer from that I put in my first post, seems I need a 3kv transformer, at £130 each its an expensive mistake to get the wrong one as they dont take them back, as you can tell I am not an electrician how would I know if a neon will run 33% over or under voltage, I was trying to make the job hassle and mistake free by asking on here.

Sponsored Links
And you were given the answers to the items you were proposing to use.
Well done for even asking, most would not. However you got sarky.
You might find here people who are regulars and give correct info in their fields are respected here.

I know the Brough, the pub, the area.
Wrong side of the river for me really, never like to cross the Thames. Last time in Brough was to take friends to London Dungeon and the Eye. The former a waste of time.
Hear the markets being knocked down, a shame.

Anyway, back to subject. Your question was answered, within the boundaries given.
Without specifics we could do no better. A direct replacement is always the best.

Without malice, why is a plumber doing this?

what I was trying to do was source a direct replacement but the info I was given didint make much sense to me hence the question on here, I wasnt trying to be sarky just trying to avoid a expensive mistake, the owner of the pub sprung this on me as a "favour" and as he has a few houses that need (plumbing)work doing on them it is difficult to refuse,

believe it or not no offense was intended.

Sponsored Links
Fair enough, can see where you are coming from.

Sorted, or do we have to meet up and have a row over who buys the first pint?

Cos you will :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back