Nest for zoned system (moved)

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
I have been looking for this exact setup for weeks as I'm about to do almost exactly the same myself. How did it work out? What did the setup end up looking like? 5 heatlinks take up a lot of wall space! Did you mount the stats on the was or use stands? Finally how exactly does the heatlink/Nest stat control the actuators on the manifold? My plumber is skeptical that they can

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
you will need to start your own thread, it is against site rules to hi-jack others posts, it just becomes too confusing

Boiler, design of home, and aim is required, however with a modulating boiler one is looking for modulating controllers, and Nest does not connect using master/slave, it is a stand alone thermostat.

Stats connect to the stat terminals in the wiring centre, the wiring centre controls the actuators.

Sponsored Links
What did the setup end up looking like? 5 heatlinks take up a lot of wall space! Did you mount the stats on the was or use stands?
The heatlinks all get mounted together next to the wiring centre,usually in a place where they wont be seen but are accesable

Nest of Nests.jpg
A bit like this...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back