Nest hot water only when radiator is on?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am trying to set up a nest 3rd generation on an ariston microgenus combi boiler. I have got the system test and the radiators come on when tested. The odd occurance I have is that the hot water taps only work when the radiator is on for heating. When the radiators are set to off the water is cold? Can anyone advise please. Thank you

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I doubt he's wired his nest in series with the flow sensor

I doubt it too - but stranger things have happened!

All a bit of guess work without knowing:

a) Which boiler
b) What's been removed
c) What's been connected to what

It would be one way to get the boiler to provide heating under the control of the Nest !

Hi I am trying to set up a nest 3rd generation on an ariston microgenus combi boiler. I have got the system test and the radiators come on when tested. The odd occurance I have is that the hot water taps only work when the radiator is on for heating. When the radiators are set to off the water is cold? Can anyone advise please. Thank you

Simple
Boiler is powered through nest
No permanent live

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back