Neutral to Neutral = Dc Voltage

£16.88 at Toolstation.
Your eyes must be better than mine (well, it is Saturday evening!, so maybe mine are 'impaired'). If one Googles, dozens of places 'list it' (the Fluke T3), but when one goes looking, it is described as 'discontinued' (as it is on the Fluke sites), with no price. Various US and Australian places seem to be offering it, but the price is always given as "please call for quote", which makes me wonder! As far as I can make out, the alleged 'replacement', the T5-1000, seems to sell for around £100.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Wine ?
I see 50mtrs of 1.0mm T&E is £18 odd. Is there anywhere else which is cheaper.?
:)
Ah. It wasn't the wine - I hadn't noticed the post to which you were responding (at least a little quoting can help :) ). I thought you were referring to:
... we appear to be talking about a device (far from cheap {before it was discontinued} and from a very reputable manufacturer) specifically designed to indicate (qualitatively) whether an AC or DC pd exists between its probes - and it is clearly getting it wrong.
... and now back to the wine :)

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
I see 50mtrs of 1.0mm T&E is £18 odd. Is there anywhere else which is cheaper.?
I would seriously counsel against buying the cheapest cable you can find. As more manufacturers and suppliers join in the race for the bottom there are an increasing number of dodgy cables coming onto the market. Even large retailers and their customers are not immune.

http://edmundson-electrical.voltili...s-woolworths-australia-big-financial-headache

You're not tendering for the wiring of Crossrail where a few quid per roll is a major concern.

Shop around, yes, but stick to known reputable brands like Pirelli, Prysimian, Nexans, BATT, BICC etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back