Never never never accept a caution from the police.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I knew it was risky to accept a caution because i remember reading about it,
a customer told me this today.

A friend of this customers brother in law was accused by a girl of touching her on a train journey, total nonsense when he got off the train he was arrested. When asked if he would accept a caution he said yes( he was obviously under stress and confused).

The outcome was he was then placed on the sex offenders register ....for life.
lost his job as a teacher and can never appeal against it.

simply put accepting a caution is admitting guilt.

Sponsored Links
Ever thought this guy could actually be guilty and making it up so his gullible family don't think he's a perv?

I knew it was risky to accept a caution because i remember reading about it,
a customer told me this today.

A friend of this customers brother in law was accused by a girl of touching her on a train journey, total nonsense when he got off the train he was arrested. When asked if he would accept a caution he said yes( he was obviously under stress and confused).

The outcome was he was then placed on the sex offenders register ....for life.
lost his job as a teacher and can never appeal against it.

simply put accepting a caution is admitting guilt.

Someone is telling tales, a person cannot be put on the sex offenders register for more than 2 years if they are only cautioned by the police.

He should have spoke to the police when he went to register himself, and he can appeal it

Sponsored Links
Why would an innocent person accept a caution? If you had a coke in a pub and then got pulled over whilst driving home, would you accept a caution?

Of course not. There is a somewhat obvious conclusion that maybe your teacher friend of a customer's brother in law (how random is that!!) touched up a minor and is trying to backtrack.

Tthe lady that told me the story about her brother in laws friend used to work in child services and we were talking about Rotherham thats how the subject came up, as also cliff richard did (Wheres data protection when you need it how did the bbc find out /)

She was quiet clear in her mind it was a totally false allegation also knowing the individual involved.

The point of the post is dont accept a caution, it sounds like an easy cop out it isnt.

Why would an innocent person accept a caution? If you had a coke in a pub and then got pulled over whilst driving home, would you accept a caution?

Of course not. There is a somewhat obvious conclusion that maybe your teacher friend of a customer's brother in law (how random is that!!) touched up a minor and is trying to backtrack.

Just talking to a customer whilst working, I do it all the time love telling them I fixed a £68,000 (£78,000 in total ) cooker a few months back when Im fixing their £6000 one ! :LOL:

Just talking to a customer whilst working, I do it all the time love telling them I fixed a £68,000 (£78,000 in total ) cooker a few months back when Im fixing their £6000 one ! :LOL:

£78,000! Did that include the price of the property?

gasbanni, your story doesn't wash mate, only reason you took the caution was to stop it being investigated.

Hmmm, Can one be placed on the sex offenders register without being found guilty of a sex related offense?

Fishy as it sounds it wouldnt surprise me that our boys in blue would do this.

A few years back I was charged with assault (Someone bruised their leg when trying to kick me. Seriously.) and the Police said "If you plead guilty you'll just get bound over to keep the peace." I declined, went to court and CPS dropped the case as their witness statements contradicted each other.

Sponsored Links
Back