Never really got strickly come dancing till I saw this

Sponsored Links
A professional dancer and a ballerina. Well its going to be good isn't it.

Sponsored Links
If i could have my time again i would be a ballet dancer, those amazing chicks surrounded by "gay boys" gagging for it springs to mind. :LOL: :LOL:

gasbanni said:

I thought it was common knowledge that half the population only watches in the hope that somebody's breasts will fall out. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Joking aside though, this, written forty years ago, is certainly true:

All formal dancing in pairs looks towards sexual intercourse.

Pretty obvious when you think about it. :) :) :)

Nige F said:
None more so than the Conga - think about that

OK, I thought about it - and you've got a point. Another left-over from our proto-human past perhaps? :idea: :idea: :idea:

If bonobo chimps ever learn to dance, the Conga would suit them perfectly. :) :) :)

gasbanni said:

I thought it was common knowledge that half the population only watches in the hope that somebody's breasts will fall out. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Joking aside though, this, written forty years ago, is certainly true:

All formal dancing in pairs looks towards sexual intercourse.

Pretty obvious when you think about it. :) :) :)

Vertical expression of horizontal intent ~ is how I once heard it expressed !
:LOL:

Only watch it for the legs. Though some of the professional dancer girls have been on since the beginning, need new blood methinks.

Have also wondered how hard it is not to end up shagging your partner, they do spend a lot of time together and this exotic dancing must get the hormones flowing. Then think how annoying it must be if you are a male professional and you get Anne Widdicombe then yer mate gets Alex Jones. How gutted must that make you feel.

Sponsored Links
Back