never see the point of

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This pheasant shooting caper .

working at a place where they spend a year breeding pheasants , they are vistually tame ?

employ a full time game keeper bloke

people spend a good deal of money to stand in a muddy field in green wellys , waiting for some beaters to actually frighten the pheasants and force them to take to the air to be shot :LOL:

Be** Ends :LOL:

Sponsored Links
if one beleives in re-incarnation ? and u come back as a pheasnt keep low over the trees ;)

and if u survive leave the area , the survivers seem to just hang around the local area and all get bumped off eventually

imo pheasants are none to bright ;) hence why I will not be coming back as one :LOL:

I will come back as a Panda and volunteer to go into captivity

every one likes Pandas , and u get well looked after

diets a bit sh*t but hey ho

Sponsored Links
They live nice life right up until the moment they are shot unlike many animals that end up on your plate and they do make a nice casserole. :mrgreen:

F40986AA-181D-49CD-BAC2-AEB963C8ADAD.jpeg

yeah some bloke is sitting on a bench knocking all the wounded pheasants off with a cudgel

than there are the 2 dogs tusseling over a wounded pheasant each have a mouth ful

cant see why any one would pay to take part in the caper :confused:

game keeper bloke has various dogs penned most of the day/ year in cages :confused:

To be fair, If you didn't shoot them, they'd kill themselves anyway. No matter how much I slow down in my big white conspicuous van, they run one way, then the other, then back to the middle of the road and throw themselves under me van. Bstards. Badgers are a different story, never seen a live one, but thousands of dead ones on the road, the farmers shoot 'em, then throw them out onto the road to make it look like suicide.

talk is on this particular estate that they may be paid to shoot badgers
£50 per badger

some culling caper

than you have a bunch of crazies charging around the coutry side on horses chasing foxes with a pack of dogs untill its exhausted and can then be torn apart

I help out at a local shoot with my working cocker mainly to give her some exercise flushing them out. Mind you, the 'guns' are fecking useless. Last Saturday, they shot a grand total of......2 birds! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back