New Boiler - £4,000!!!

Nobody has posted what would be a reasonable estimate for a boiler replacement in these conditions. I have no idea, but my sister had a replacement condensing combi fitted in a cupboard in her kitchen (no roof work!) last year for (I think) around £3200. (So I do have an idea after all!) So maybe £4000 isn't too far out. As for adding value to the house, it's replacing a c/h boiler, not an investment in a hedge fund.

Sponsored Links
Loath to spend thousands on a boiler for someone else if i move out in the next 2/3 years. Also noted on another post around here, if I spent £4,000 I'd need the fuel savings to be over £200 a year just to make it

Don't have it then.

Try a bit of haggleing, I got a compete CH system (4 rads) in my 1 bed, top floor flat (flue via a pitched roof) with a worcester 24i junior combi boiler from BG for £4.2k ......

I did make the salesman fully aware I had had other quotes before he started which I think helped a bit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back