New boiler and installation required....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
May not be good forum form :oops: but i am struggling to get any recommendations for a good plumber/heating engineer so the forum seems a good place to start. Anyone on the forum hopefully takes pride in their work! :D
I am looking to change my boiler in the next few weeks. I live in the south Manchester area and wondering if there is anyone on the forum who would be interested in quoting for the work?
Please contact me through my email which is in my profile.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Is there no-one in the south manchester area who would be interested in fitting a new boiler system? :eek:
To whet your appetite further.... I am looking at replacing the current gravity fed system (vulcan continental boiler) with a standard boiler and unvented cylinder. :)

Dustyy said:
Is there no-one in the south manchester area who would be interested in fitting a new boiler system? :eek:

evidentaly not :cry:

all i can suggest is ask friends /work collegues if they know anyone, or try yellow pages but always get several quotes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back