New Boiler - Gurgling Water Tank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hoping someone can help me. I recently had a new worcester-bosch oil fired boiler fitted. Now, soon after the central heating comes on automatically in the morning, water circulating from the boiler
reaches the copper hot water tank in the upstairs hot press airing cupboard. There is a LOT of gurgling noises and 'sounds of water in motion' from inside the hot tank. So noisy in fact that it wakes me up. This did not happen with the old boiler.

A new water pump fitted has been fitted and I have bled the pump as well as the downstairs and upstairs radiators - no air present.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

Sponsored Links
How many rads are there?? Has the pump been left on too higher speed?? Has th circs been bled? Is the cold feed blocked??...............Id get the installers back.

8 rads(5 downstairs,3 upstairs)circulating water pump at boiler bled no air present,water level ok in overhead water feed tank in roof space

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back