new boiler

I think main were voted manu' of the year by installers ????? who voted in the corgi awards ??? , than again ravenheat won the prestigous ???? h.v.p news award some years ago , as it took condensing technology to new levels , have not installed mains but they are part of baxi/ potterton ??? boilers ?? pick the best of a bad bunch & hope you get it right !!!

Sponsored Links
I think main were voted manu' of the year by installers ????? who voted in the corgi awards ??? , than again ravenheat won the prestigous ???? h.v.p news award some years ago , as it took condensing technology to new levels , have not installed mains but they are part of baxi/ potterton ??? boilers ?? pick the best of a bad bunch & hope you get it right !!!

sorry hit button twice

The main eco band A boiler was released about 5 months ago and has the same innards as the new baxi bbu as welll as few potterton models ,not a personal favourite i saw it the baxi training day

Alot of landlords do like the main band b boiler though,very reliable and all tried and tested components

All main products are tried and tested though ,the way baxi works is all premium gear is branded as Baxi,then potterton and as it gets older it goes over to Main .

i suppose for 550 quid including flue and timer it is good value too

would you fit a potterton or a main in your house ?

i would say there is a reason they are so cheap .

i havnt seen the new bbu yet what do you think to them?

sorry hit button twice

ravenheat now where do we start LOL

Sponsored Links
:) Ravenheat where do we start ???? if its the C.S.I (condensing system innovation ) primary A , in the nearest skip ?? take alook at the photos in my profile , condensate flue gas corrosion , ally heat exc's ?????

:) Ravenheat where do we start ???? if its the C.S.I (condensing system innovation ) primary A , in the nearest skip ?? take alook at the photos in my profile , condensate flue gas corrosion , ally heat exc's ?????

excelent pictures

For the same money I'd be recommending a 105he,bullet proof .

would you fit a potterton or a main in your house ?

I've got an Ariston in my house mainly because i got it for free.
3 years and never as much as looked at it :oops:
First time it coughs though it will be in the skip :LOL:

Certainly shocking photos transom! But the point is this type of boilers have not been around long enough to judge good or bad appliances!!

As for the idiot that stated all Plumber can't fit boilers, he must clearly have been brain washed. His former employer may have fit x amount of gas boilers, but that's all, they've no experience in any other fuel, no commercial heating experience & indeed most of their so called 'engineers' will have spent 20 years with a FGA up some old dears flue.

Any self-employed heating fitter will have a vast knowledge & experience.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back