new combi boiler - potterton performa 30he

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
need to know i have just had my new boiler installed and the pressure is good on some taps and terrible on others? why is this
my installer says my shower is rubbish and i need a new one like a top of the range mire £400+
I have a second bathroom which a major overhall is about to commence which i want the shower to be the best possible with water running out like niagara falls? i am worried that many people have told me i will not be able to achieve this can i install add equipment to this boiler to make the water pressure for showers in the house more powerful. My old water pump with tanked system was amazing, what is a megaflo and can this help or is there something that can be done. I dont want to spend a fortune having the second bathroom refurbed to find the shower is no good!
Thanks
Mark

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately no 30Kw combi will produce a shower like 'Niagra Falls'.

You would need a 37 Kw + to nearly achieve this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back