New combi (poor gas supply)

We all have to eat humble pie at some time.
You have a habit of deriding others on here which constitutes bullying?
You have no idea of the knowledge of a first time user member, maybe hold back a little next time.

Yes, and I apologise when needed. Even to the likes of Blowhardgreen. Just as I did with you. But you wanted to continue. I can accept my failings happily. You however seem to have something to prove.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Now you're getting obnoxious CG. Dans appologised, and reiterated the appology, but you still won't let it go, so I think you need to take a minutes, and think about you're behaviour as well.

Spats start, people exchange insults, but at some point, you need to agree to disagree, and then let it go.

Now you're getting obnoxious CG. Dans appologised, and reiterated the appology, but you still won't let it go, so I think you need to take a minutes, and think about you're behaviour as well.

Spats start, people exchange insults, but at some point, you need to agree to disagree, and then let it go.
I'm only messing around.
I have a lot of respect for Dan and he knows full well I'll call a spade a spade.;)

So do I but I'm sure that poking him doesn't really do me any good.....But it is good fun

Look on it as an act of kindness on my part to spread a little happiness even to a man with so many names.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back