New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

Is that correct?
I think you will find your maths is wrong

70.8% of the population have 2 jabs
51.6% of the population have 2 jabs + booster

its good to know that almost 3/4 of the population have common sense (y)

Sponsored Links
OL Given some of his posts he doesn't understand Enoch either. That bloke was branded as a racist for discussing aspects of something that was actually going on.

Enoch Powell said the problem was that everybody in the British Commonwealth were British subjects and had rights to live in the UK. He maintained that the UK was at fault for not not having citizenship.

he was a great intellectual -he would wipe the floor with our current politicians -imaging him debating against Rees Pudd

I think you will find your maths is wrong

70.8% of the population have 2 jabs
51.6% of the population have 2 jabs + booster

its good to know that almost 3/4 of the population have common sense (y)
And the majority of the rest are children.

Mention of 9million no jabs at all yesterday and lots of vacant appointments. That from memory is 1m better than it was. 6m that have symptoms is a lot of people but age breakdowns etc are needed. Week 52 reports still haven't been published. The holiday week would probably reduce numbers deciding to have a jab anyway.

Enoch's racist aspects are down to the media. The Times for instance as he mentioned various people attitudes. Politics has always been a bit strange in this area. Earlier on you might find comments like we didn't expect so many to come here. What it was really about was bums on seats for jobs with hints the jobs that no one wanted. That aspect always figures in some way even now for jobs that people would want. Hence all of the shouting about skills. People from different countries may have different work ethics as well / some sectors see it that way. There is probably some truth in that.

Sponsored Links
he was a great intellectual -he would wipe the floor with our current politicians

I don't see him that way - a better than average wordsmith yes in the style of his day.

There was another fascinating piece of covid tv when one of the channels decided to broadcast the major of New York's initial brief on covid and actions etc. It was even introduced on the basis of see the difference. Some people on here may know what giving a presentation means from their work. This bloke was extremely skilled in that area. He'd make anyone from here who spouts on the box look like some sort of joke.;) That may be why some one dug up some dirt on him.

he didn’t make that prediction, it’s not mentioned anywhere in the study

You are welcome to try and show where it says “best case scenario”

here is the full report

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/mrc-gida/2021-12-16-COVID19-Report-49.pdf

here is the Imperial college report summary

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/mrc-global-infectious-disease-analysis/covid-19/report-49-Omicron/

Hmmm...I'm sure I posted a reply last night answering this and once again exposing covid for the hoax that it is. It has been removed, therefore it must have been true and hit a nerve.

FIfvxscWQAEKXuw

Hmmm...I'm sure I posted a reply last night answering this and once again exposing covid for the hoax that it is. It has been removed, therefore it must have been true and hit a nerve.
was it backed up with evidence?

"Things" sound like they are getting worse - NHS sick levels purely down to covid very high. Numbers in are still climbing Given infection levels in the general population I'm not convinced modelling will work out that well now. Catching it is way more probable than it has been.

upload_2022-1-7_22-5-36.png

That's out of 1.2million. About 3.3%
The way they're banging on you'd think they had a 33% off.

Just found a figure saying 8%, a bit over a double what it was in November - that's ~1 in 12.

Much lower nos of patients than delta, at the moment. Falling in London. A lag with some oldies being ill, will go on a bit.

Interestingly there has been a report into the effects that the jabs can have on women's menstrual cycle.
Despite concerns some time ago, these concerns were dismissed.
Probably because testing of control groups didn't take place (yet another example) before the jab rollout!

Now it appears that these concerns have been confirmed as true, but another year long study is needed as to work out why...

But given how that the menstrual cycle is part of the reproductive process, how long before there is a full and proper study as to possible fertility issues?

Of course the research requires comparing the results from the jabbed with the unjabbed.
(that's called 'control group research' for the fanatic jabbers ;) )

So whilst I won't be able to take part in this particular research for obvious reasons... :LOL:

But if and when they decide to do other control group research on other issues such as whether cancer rates rise or fall, then I may make myself available...

Who knows, but the unjabbed may rescue the jabbed from future possible complications from what it appears is becoming an addiction!

Last edited:
Interestingly, there have been numerous reports on the vast number of deaths and serious illnesses the disease can cause

And the magnificent reduction in harm that the vaccines can provide.

This evidence has been dismissed

But only by a tiny minority of vociferous nutters

Like ellal, andy, nojob, godwas.

Sponsored Links
Back