New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

Interestingly, there have been numerous reports on the vast number of deaths and serious illnesses the disease can cause

And the magnificent reduction in harm that the vaccines can provide.

This evidence has been dismissed

But only by a tiny minority of vociferous nutters

Like ellal, andy, nojob, godwas.
Well time will tell if your sarcasm pans out...

But don't come running if in the future more links between deaths and or other health issues are caused by the jabs...
(They after all aren't fully tested :rolleyes: )

And don't come running if you can't get appointments/treatment for treatable diseases!

Oops, that's already been happening for nearly two years!

But will those deaths be listed as 'virus' related?

You go figure!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Don't come running when you drown in your own lung fluids in a Nightingale, with the hospitals and staff overwhelmed and other cases receiving priority, because you refused to accept effective protection against death and disease..

Oh no.

You won't.

You won't be running anywhere.

Don't come running when you drown in your own lung fluids in a Nightingale
You mean the 'Nightingales' that were never really used and won't be used?

"The mothballing of Britain’s Nightingale hospitals, some of which have yet to treat a single covid-19 patient, has raised questions about whether resources to fight the pandemic were disproportionately focused on building intensive care capacity"

"Just 51 patients have been treated at the 4000 bed medical facility situated in the refurbished Excel Centre in London’s Docklands since it opened. Nightingale units in Birmingham and Harrogate have not treated a single patient, while a facility in Manchester has had just a handful of admissions"

And that's from the BMJ by the way...

Jabbers always come up with untruths to fit their obsession and their inability to decipher facts from fiction :rolleyes:

Edit: As always, follow the money ;)

Or maybe you mean...

"Most Nightingale hospitals will not be built for weeks, as health chief says some may never be used
Eight ‘surge hubs’ to be built around the country to deal with a potential wave of omicron Covid admissions"

Deja vu!

Edit: As always, follow the money ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Don't come running when you drown in your own lung fluids in a Nightingale, with the hospitals and staff overwhelmed and other cases receiving priority, because you refused to accept effective protection against death and disease..

Oh no.

You won't.

You won't be running anywhere.
Just to add...

As with other certain conditions I have documents stating my wish for DNR...

How about you Do Not Repeat your ignorance! :)

Very reasonable. As an antivaxxer you are at much higher risk of death or serious illness, so it's good that you have faced up to the consequences of following the dangerous path you have chosen.

Do you have family who will be sad to see you go?

Very reasonable. As an antivaxxer you are at much higher risk of death or serious illness, so it's good that you have faced up to the consequences of following the dangerous path you have chosen.

Do you have family who will be sad to see you go?
Ah, the ignorant always put up the label 'anti vaxxer' without knowing what it means...

If I were an 'anti vaxxer' I would have refused all vaccines for other diseases, which I have not...

Would you label this guy an 'anti vaxxer'?
(Notice the silence from the other staff who were pretty obviously afraid to speak out)

Would you wish not to be treated by him?

Edit: My views are respected by my family, whether they agree or not...

Is your family totally in the jabber fold?

But if not would you respect any who have a different view from you, or would you be zealous in your 'conversion' methods?

Last edited:
You constantly attack, oppose and sneer at Covid vaccination.

You are an antivaxxer.

You constantly attack, oppose and sneer at Covid vaccination.

You are an antivaxxer.
There is a difference between not taking any current 'virus' vaccine and any vaccine at all...

When are you going to get that into your head, or are you now wedded to a totally erroneous phrase as regards the 'virus'...

But I note you didn't answer the questions about the unjabbed consultant tackling Javid...

"Would you label this guy an 'anti vaxxer'?
(Notice the silence from the other staff who were pretty obviously afraid to speak out)

Would you wish not to be treated by him?"

Why haven't you answered?

There is a difference between not taking any current 'virus' vaccine and any vaccine at all...

When are you going to get that into your head, or are you now wedded to a totally erroneous phrase as regards the 'virus'...

But I note you didn't answer the questions about the unjabbed consultant tackling Javid...

"Would you label this guy an 'anti vaxxer'?

Would you wish not to be treated by him?"

Why haven't you answered?

he is wrong.
the best protection is vaccine + natural immunity.
the evidence supports that.

he has probably read some cr@p on aunt Nellies what’s app group.

Interestingly there has been a report into the effects that the jabs can have on women's menstrual cycle.
Despite concerns some time ago, these concerns were dismissed.
Do you have a link to this 'report' (not a paper, or a study?)? It'd be interesting to see.

Can you post the confirmation?
You could try and google it...

But then you are too thick to do that of course...

So here you go...

Linky Linky

Btw, I'm sorry but there are lots of big words in there that you won't understand...

Therefore 'pointless'!

Sponsored Links
Back