New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

Sponsored Links
You are indeed,as you know more than a consultant from kings hospital

Steve James is an anaesthetist, so not an expert on vaccines, not an expert on Covid, not a virologist and he is wrong.

Can we see proof your niece works for the nhs?
Can we also see proof regarding the two friends illnesses you speak of?
Why?

you haven’t answered this:

“It is the consensus view of scientists that count, not outliers”

have you got no counter argument, Grandad?

Sponsored Links
Are you an anaesthetist,a virologist or an expert on covid ?
We’re you in the icu in kings hospital London throughout the pandemic
I don’t need to be an expert, comprehension is the only skill needed.

the consensus view of scientists is for the highest level of protection: take the vaccine.

Perhaps as he wasn’t lying

It isn't a case of "lying". He believes he shouldn't be sacked from the NHS for not taking the vaccine. He isn't lying about that, it is seemingly what he believes.

I think he should be sacked if he is not willing to show leadership and have a vaccination which has saved countless lives.

Outrage as NHS staff asked to believe in medicine | The Daily Mash

OUTRAGED NHS staff are threatening to quit after being asked to believe in the efficacy of medicine to prevent disease and illness.

Frontline health workers told they must get vaccinated to protect themselves and their patients have reacted angrily to the idea that modern medical science has anything to offer.

Senior nurse William McKay said: “I’m okay with doing healing stuff to other people. More fool them.

“But just because I do it doesn’t mean I have to believe in it. That was never part of the job. They don’t make a New Look worker have total faith in the clothes they sell, so why is this any different?

“I’m not some credulous idiot. I’m a highly-qualified professional, so when I see the largest vaccine programme in history protecting hundreds of millions from Covid, I think ‘I wonder what Jeremy Corbyn’s brother thinks about this?’

“Personally I prefer to keep an open mind. Do people admitted to hospitals and treated by doctors get better? Yes. Could that just be coincidence? Yes also.”

Steve Malley of Leatherhead said: “Makes sense to me. I’m an electrician and I don’t believe in electricity. Never seen it. Doesn’t exist.”

Outrage as NHS staff asked to believe in medicine | The Daily Mash
LOL
Further down the same page it mentions the coming trade war with the EU. What a great source of info

LORD Frost has resigned as Brexit minister because the reality of the job was ruining the clean, pure, eternally gratifying Brexit of his imagination.

A Wetherspoons has been levelled by a seismic volley of orgasms after a pint was served in a glass with a little crown on it.

THE British suburbs may seem a sexless desert of women in gardening kneepads and men washing cars, but they are actually red-hot pits of depravity. These are the signs:

Pampas grass

As everyone knows, a proudly waving clump of pampas grass outside a home unfailingly means the occupants are wife-swappers who hold Saturday orgies with other married couples, at which they serve trays of nibbles. The friendly sway of the soft pampas fronds is a lure to the shaggers’ club within.

Converted garage

There’s only one reason for a garage conversion: a sex den. One that’s outfitted with stripper pole, love swing, hand-cranked three-dildo f**k machine and four mirrored walls. That’s what they’re doing in there. Never accept the loan of a drill. You don’t know where it’s been.

Good examples of their "style" really meaning to be taken seriously.

Sponsored Links
Back