New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

LOL
Further down the same page it mentions the coming trade war with the EU. What a great source of info
The Daily Mash is a satirical site, Filly likes dropping it in occasionally to remind us that our life is more absurd than comedy at times.

Sponsored Links
So you provided Info saying your niece works for the nhs and stuff about two of her friends and yiu can’t back it up.
Your talking bullshit that’s why

I don’t have to provide evidence, I’m not sharing personal info about my family and I have no interest whether you believe it or not grandpops

Sponsored Links
Strawman.

Obviously I don’t expect evidence from anecdotal evidence.

You always ask for evidence, it's your first resort!

I bet that when your next door neighbour says a cheery "Good Morning" to you, you ask for evidence and a link.

The Beeb dug some one out with long covid pretty early on. Can't remember if she was in Taiwan or S Korea. Early 30's, fit, mild initially and then went far worse rather quickly. End result she couldn't walk very far any more due to breathing difficulties. This was when this aspect of it wasn't being mentioned. So some will say they went to incredible trouble to dig some one like this out.

Some will take no notice of comments from hospitals about who they are treating. First wave, thought this only caused older people problems, why are my ICU's full of people in their 50's and younger. More recently, last wave - it was older people this time we are treating lots of younger - 30's etc.

Omicron. Why has SA so many in hospital when their population is somewhat lower than ours? It's here so why is the gov saying the NHS is going to have a rough time in coming weeks. Why are they concerned about what this one will do to older people? Bit strange as it is milder isn't it. Perhaps it is milder in terms of end results and that may be part down to improved treatments. That doesn't have to relate to hospitalisation rates. The only thing that does that for certain is vaccination but rates are still increasing.

While some seem to find it rather tricky to do why not accept they know far more about why they are doing what they are than we do.

More abuse I see.
Classic behaviour from someone who has either lost an argument or lacks any intelligence.
You found that proof to back up your statement yet ?

Hello Ryler, Brexit is going well isn’t it

who were you before dat, Norcon of somfin?

You willing to provide your DOB on your driving license next to a bit of paper with todays time,date and your username and I’ll happily do the same?
You have already shown yourself to be a lier and made yourself look stupid by resorting to abuse.
Make yourself look even more stupid by calling someone not only younger but I’d guess a lot younger than you a grandad.
This should be funny.
Or are you a bottle job as well as a lier as you can’t provide proof for your statements?
Are you up for doing that and I’ll do the same?
As another user on here stated “you always ask for evidence “ but then you refuse to give it.

Hey granny you seem awfully tense, have yer piles flared up again :D

If I’m a grandad or grandma at 41 then what does that make you lol.
Resorting to abuse as you have been called out for lying
41, Yeah of course you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How’s the job at the florists going?

Sponsored Links
Back